Whirlwind’s famous PCDI is now available in a rack mount, 4 channel version!
Each of the four channels has stereo, unbalanced line level inputs that are converted to balanced mic level, left and right XLR outputs. Front panel input connections include gold plated left and right RCA jacks and a 3.5mm stereo jack. There is also an additional, left channel only, mono ¼” tip-sleeve jack, which allows each pcDIQ channel to be used as a standard direct box.
Output XLR connectors are located on the back panel and each output is transformer isolated.
The pcDIQ also features a stereo mix buss that combines any combination of the four channels into a single stereo mic level, balanced output.
Each channel has switches to PAD the input, MONO to send left and right to both outputs, GROUND LIFT for the XLR output grounds, and a MIX button to send the left and right inputs to the mix buss.
The individual channel can be output in mono while the mix buss signal remains in stereo. An additional switch converts the mix buss output from stereo to mono.
- Front Of House CableMay 27, 2020
- Custom Cyclone CasesMay 08, 2020
- Motor Control in a easy to transport, waterproof case!Oct 01, 2019
- Introducing the new DT12 snakeMay 20, 2019
- Catdusa CT-F and CT-MMar 25, 2019
- Rack LightningOct 11, 2018
- ISOPODCISep 18, 2018
- ColourBond PrintingJun 20, 2018
- Now a legendary QBOX for AES!Sep 28, 2017
- Introducing the ROK1- Remote Outlet ControllerJul 26, 2017
- Introducing The Whirlwind Cyclone line of Pocket Door CasesJun 07, 2017
- Introducing The podMIXai, the big brother to our legendary podMIXJan 16, 2017
- Introducing Cyclone Cases by WhirlwindFeb 05, 2016
- Monitor your power from the palm of your hand with the PL-PM1rjJan 28, 2015
- THS family of Headphone boxesAug 26, 2014
- PW-1 Personal WedgeJun 11, 2014
- Introducing the pcUSB Apr 23, 2014
- ES4 Digital SnakeMay 02, 2013
- APC (audio - power combo) SNAKESFeb 11, 2013
- DesignPRO SoftwareDec 28, 2012
- Introducing our new family of MULTISELECTORSJul 23, 2012
- Super Tour with Amphenol ConnectorsJul 09, 2012
- Battle Flex Fiber Optic CableJun 14, 2012
- PCDIQMay 14, 2012
- OC BASSApr 24, 2012
- Fiber OpticsSep 09, 2011
- HATT4Jul 06, 2011
- Introducing the Whirlwind Mic Mute familyMay 05, 2011
- Introducing the Di2Apr 12, 2011
- 5.1 Precision Level ControlMar 17, 2011
- IsopodFeb 08, 2011
- Whirlwind unveils a new standard in inline isolation transformersJan 19, 2011
- Whirlwind releases two new Direct BoxesJan 19, 2011
- Whirlwind drops the BombJan 19, 2011
- Whirlwind upgrades its Medusas lineJan 19, 2011
- Whirlwind unveils another world’s firstJan 19, 2011
- Whirlwind’s FX Lab releases two new pedal EQsJan 19, 2011