If you need technical assistance with any aspect of your audio or video system, whether or not it involves Whirlwind equipment, we're here to help out. Please feel free to contact our technical support department at:
If you don't find what you are looking for, please let us know by emailing our technical support department at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free (U.S.) 800-733-9473, Ext.124. We'll be glad to help get what you need.
- Opening Pandora’s Box?The “L” word - latency and digital audio systems By Al Keltz
- Microphone Splittersby Al Keltz
- Getting It Wired by Carl Cornell
- Wiring MASS Connectors FAQ It’s really a simple job to get a MASS connector system wired correctly if a few basic conventions are adhered to.
- Basics of Troubleshooting Sound Systems by Al Keltz
- High and Low Impedance Signals by Al Keltz
- A Direct Box can be in-DI-spensibleWhat direct boxes (DIs) do and what are the different types. By Al Keltz
- Unbalanced vs. Balanced LinesHow they work and the difference between them. By Al Keltz
- The Whirlwind E SnakeDetails of an E Snake install at Bucknell University From an article by Mike Sokol in “Live Sound Intl.”
- “Press Conference Audio Distribution”Procedures and required gear for feeding the press. By Al Keltz