Introducing our new family of MULTISELECTORS
Switching between guitars, amps, and tuners on tour has never been easier and more reliable!
The MultiSelector PRO is a state of the art unidirectional 4-to-1 instrument switcher incorporating innovative features sought after by touring professionals. The MultiSelector PRO allows selection of any 1 of 4 inputs to a single output. Each of the four inputs is electronically buffered with a 1 MegOhm input impedance which emulates a proper amplifier load and prevents any degradation to the instrument’s tone. Signals pass through the MultiSelector PRO transparently, with no coloration and the digitally controlled optical switching is completely silent. We’ve also included a Tuner output on the front and rear. All three non-active inputs are routed to the tuner outputs so a guitar tech can tune any instrument in a non active channel without unplugging it.
The MultiSelector AMP is a state of the art unidirectional 1-to-4 instrument amp switcher that silently switches one instrument to multiple amps, with complete isolation between amplifiers. The input is electronically buffered with a 1MegOhm input impedance, which emulates a proper amplifier load and prevents any degradation to the instrument’s tone. The signal passes through the MultiSelector AMP transparently, with no coloration and the digitally controlled optical switching is completely silent.
This four channel input/output footswitch gives one-step access to your instruments and amps.
The best channel-switching device money can buy.
• Send one input to one of four outputs
• Route any one of four inputs to a single output
The MultiSelector 4X also features LED indicators and 1/4” unbalanced inputs and outputs. Power and control to the remote footswitch are connected via mic cable (not included).
The optional MultiSelector Remote “stomp box” style footswitches contains four switches that remotely control the switching functions of the rack mount units using a regular 3-pin XLR microphone cable. A unique, proprietary communication protocol ensures reliable switching with mic cables up to 100 feet long.
MLTSELPRO4XR remote works with the MultiSelector PRO and 4X only. MLTSELAMPR remote works with the MultiSelector AMP only.
- Now a legendary QBOX for AES!Sep 28, 2017
- Introducing the ROK1- Remote Outlet ControllerJul 26, 2017
- Introducing The Whirlwind Cyclone line of Pocket Door CasesJun 07, 2017
- Introducing The podMIXai, the big brother to our legendary podMIXJan 16, 2017
- Introducing Cyclone Cases by WhirlwindFeb 05, 2016
- PLR-MC21 Motor ControlDec 02, 2015
- Monitor your power from the palm of your hand with the PL-PM1rjJan 28, 2015
- THS family of Headphone boxesAug 26, 2014
- PW-1 Personal WedgeJun 11, 2014
- Introducing the pcUSB Apr 23, 2014
- ES4 Digital SnakeMay 02, 2013
- APC (audio - power combo) SNAKESFeb 11, 2013
- DesignPRO SoftwareDec 28, 2012
- Introducing our new family of MULTISELECTORSJul 23, 2012
- Super Tour with Amphenol ConnectorsJul 09, 2012
- Battle Flex Fiber Optic CableJun 14, 2012
- PCDIQMay 14, 2012
- OC BASSApr 24, 2012
- Fiber OpticsSep 09, 2011
- HATT4Jul 06, 2011
- Introducing the Whirlwind Mic Mute familyMay 05, 2011
- Introducing the Di2Apr 12, 2011
- 5.1 Precision Level ControlMar 17, 2011
- IsopodFeb 08, 2011
- Whirlwind unveils a new standard in inline isolation transformersJan 19, 2011
- Whirlwind releases two new Direct BoxesJan 19, 2011
- Whirlwind drops the BombJan 19, 2011
- Whirlwind upgrades its Medusas lineJan 19, 2011
- Whirlwind unveils another world’s firstJan 19, 2011
- Whirlwind’s FX Lab releases two new pedal EQsJan 19, 2011