The THS 1 Talkback/Headphone boxes are configured with a single momentary switch to control the microphone output. The THS 1T has a Push to Talk switch. The THS 1M has a Push to Mute switch. The microphone output of the THS 1 boxes is a passive, straight through connection from the microphone input. This ensures that the microphone will still be live on-air, even if power to the THS 1 is lost. A jack is provided for connection of an optional momentary footswitch to control the mic operation. For use with dynamic mics only.
Headphone inputs consist of balanced left and right inputs on separate female XLR connectors. A single front panel volume control adjusts the level of both the left and right earpieces. Another balanced mono Aux input is provided which feeds left and right ears equally. The Aux input has it’s own volume control. Headphones with impedances ranging from 30 to 600 Ohms can be driven to full volume.
Power is supplied by a 12 VAC power adapter, model # PS12AC1A, included with the unit.
· Left and right balanced line level inputs with single volume control
· Additional mono Aux input feeds both left and right ears
· Balanced XLR input and output jacks
· Microphone Control switches (PTT and PTM) are completely silent
· ¼” TRS or 3.5mm headphone jacks
· PS12AC1A power adapter included