KISS calls on Whirlwind to help blow stuff up!
The worlds most legendary live pyrotechnics show starts with our custom boxes.
By Will Young.
Recently we were contacted by Mike Reinartz at Stage & Effect Engineering to create a series of high visibility, tour worthy pyro boxes that would not be accidentally mistaken for audio snakes while sharing some of the same real estate on or behind stage. The answer was a custom made, bright neon green pain job, combined with our tour proven hand wired pyro boxes that certainly will not go un-noticed or mistaken for an audio snake in the near future.
“These boxes are on their way to meet up with the Kiss Tour in Houston, TX. They are designed to distribute voltage from a control module to multiple firing modules around the stage. Since the pyro firing system uses 3-pin XLR, their color will help to differentiate them from audio stage boxes.” States JP Cirre, California sales.
Thank you again Stage & Effect Engineering for putting together such an amazing show, and thank you for choosing Whirlwind.
Stage & Effects Engineering, Inc., (SEE) is a leader in Theatrical Special Effects design specializing in the live entertainment industry. SEE is a full service company, from conceptual design of custom made close proximity pyrotechnics to advancing and permitting shows. Our administration staff and operators are some of the best in the business with a combined experience of special effects in the live entertainment industry for over 25 years. Peter Cappadocia (Pyro Pete), Vice President of Stage & Effects Engineering, has been doing effects since the late 70’s in New York starting with the Plasmatics and continuing on to work with bands like AC/DC, The Rolling Stones, Ozzy Osborne, KISS, Nickelback and Motley Crue, just to name a few.
Visit them at www.stgfx.com
- The Fireballs continue to amaze fans for over 50 years!Oct 08, 2013
- “The Wrecking Crew” comes to the Little TheaterAug 19, 2013
- The Black Crowes, The Tedeschi Trucks Band, and WhirlwindAug 01, 2013
- Dave Mathews Band and WhirlwindJul 08, 2013
- Marc Anthony takes Whirlwind on Tour!Dec 04, 2012
- Red Hot Chili Peppers tour the world with WhirlwindOct 08, 2012
- Tony Levin joins the Whirlwind family!Sep 12, 2012
- Neutrik 2012 PremierePARTNER AwardAug 29, 2012
- BUSH switches with Whirlwind!Aug 15, 2012
- Whirlwind welcomes Rick “LD” WayneJun 18, 2012
- Power Link Gets Official UL LISTING!Apr 10, 2012
- NAMM 2012Jan 24, 2012
- Blue October brings their amazing show to townOct 31, 2011
- Parker Lundgren of Queensrÿche joins the ranksSep 27, 2011
- K.D. Lang knocks the socks off of a sold out Eastman Theater!Jun 17, 2011
- The Fab Faux gets a little help from their friendsJun 13, 2011
- DISPATCH signs with Whirlwind FX LABJun 01, 2011
- Whirlwind signs John5May 02, 2011
- Canadian Dealers win big with WhirlwindApr 20, 2011
- KISS calls on Whirlwind to help blow stuff up!Mar 08, 2011
- Tommy Organ rocks out with Whirlwind!Feb 01, 2011
- NAMM 2011Jan 19, 2011
- A Win - Win - Win for Whirlwind, UPS, and The Buffalo BillsDec 15, 2010
- An evening with Joe BonamassaNov 18, 2010
- The Cult brings the big guns!Nov 01, 2010
- Lou Gramm and WhirlwindOct 18, 2010
- The Cult turns to Rochester for their tone!Sep 27, 2010
- John Fogerty, Celebrates 25 years in Centerfield!Sep 15, 2010
- Whirlwind and Rush on tourSep 07, 2010
- TOM PETTY / CROSBY, STILLS, & NASH IN CONCERTAug 18, 2010
- No Shock ZoneAug 17, 2010
- Creedence Clearwater RevisitedJul 30, 2010
- Gabe Condon drops into WhirlwindJul 28, 2010
- Product Review: Whirlwind Orange Box Phaser Guitar Effects PedalJul 08, 2010
- Whirlwind Leader Standard Series Guitar Cable ReviewJul 08, 2010
- Oli Brown Tours with WhirlwindJul 08, 2010
- Customers’ testimonials say it allJul 08, 2010
- Alex Kane and Clare Misstake touring with WhirlwindJul 08, 2010
- Feature article in Music Trades MagazineApr 28, 2010
- Clouseau Finds A Digital Solution Mar 11, 2010
- Rochester Series Effects PedalsMar 10, 2010
- “Les Paul’s Les Paul”Feb 12, 2010