Introducing Cyclone Cases by Whirlwind
After 40 years of loading our gear into other companies cases, we realized that if we built our own, they would be superior in every way!
When we build anything from a concert splitter, to a full blown power distro, it breaks our hearts to load it into a sub par flight case. Well that was precisely our motivation in creating the CycloneTM case series from Whirlwind. We picked the finest Colson® casters, flush mounted MOLTM latches and built it around our Marine grade HDPE panels resulting in a road worthy, incredibly sturdy road case that won’t soak up water, and rot like traditional cases that are made with plywood.
- Cyclone CasesTM are built with flush mounted MOLTM latches to keep from scratching all of your other cases during load in, or transit.
- Well thought out, over built, double sprung, recessed handles are what you’ll find on Cyclone CasesTM!
- Cyclone CasesTM are built with the finest Colson® casters to assure a smooth, and steady transition from venue, to venue.
- Introducing The podMIXai, the big brother to our legendary podMIXJan 16, 2017
- Introducing Cyclone Cases by WhirlwindFeb 05, 2016
- PLR-MC21 Motor ControlDec 02, 2015
- Monitor your power from the palm of your hand with the PL-PM1rjJan 28, 2015
- THS family of Headphone boxesAug 26, 2014
- PW-1 Personal WedgeJun 11, 2014
- Introducing the pcUSB Apr 23, 2014
- ES4 Digital SnakeMay 02, 2013
- APC (audio - power combo) SNAKESFeb 11, 2013
- DesignPRO SoftwareDec 28, 2012
- Introducing our new family of MULTISELECTORSJul 23, 2012
- Super Tour with Amphenol ConnectorsJul 09, 2012
- Battle Flex Fiber Optic CableJun 14, 2012
- PCDIQMay 14, 2012
- OC BASSApr 24, 2012
- Fiber OpticsSep 09, 2011
- HATT4Jul 06, 2011
- Introducing the Whirlwind Mic Mute familyMay 05, 2011
- Introducing the Di2Apr 12, 2011
- 5.1 Precision Level ControlMar 17, 2011
- IsopodFeb 08, 2011
- Whirlwind unveils a new standard in inline isolation transformersJan 19, 2011
- Whirlwind releases two new Direct BoxesJan 19, 2011
- Whirlwind drops the BombJan 19, 2011
- Whirlwind upgrades its Medusas lineJan 19, 2011
- Whirlwind unveils another world’s firstJan 19, 2011
- Whirlwind’s FX Lab releases two new pedal EQsJan 19, 2011