Whirlwind FX Lab releases the COMMANDER2
Whirlwind introduces The Commander2, a must have box for live gigs featuring multiple instruments.
For those that need to switch between instruments while retaining the same volume, and want the ability to employ a programmable boost for fills and solos, Whirlwind introduces the Commander2, a two-channel instrument switcher, booster, feedback eliminator and tuner with built-in DI.
Each channel features an input gain control for compensating for different pickup types and balancing the level between instruments. Then easily switch between instruments with a touch of the A/B footswitch.
Each channel also features a programmable boost. Set the amount of boost for each instrument and then switch between your rhythm and lead volumes and back again with the BOOST footswitch.
The unit also features a built-in chromatic tuner with a fast, bright, easy to read display. A tuner button activates the tuner and mutes the outputs for silent tuning.
A built-in polarity reverse switch is included along with a sweepable notch filter to subdue feedback without affecting your tone.
A 1/4” output jack and a built-in transformer isolated DI out with XLR jack are provided to feed an onstage monitor, mixer and/or house PA. A ground lift switch is also provided for breaking the ground connection to the DI output to help eliminate ground loop hum and buzz.
An effects loop is provided for inserting outboard EQ or effects and the SEND jack can be used by itself to provide a third output.
- ES4 Digital SnakeMay 02, 2013
- APC (audio - power combo) SNAKESFeb 11, 2013
- DesignPRO SoftwareDec 28, 2012
- Introducing our new family of MULTISELECTORSJul 23, 2012
- Super Tour with Amphenol ConnectorsJul 09, 2012
- Battle Flex Fiber Optic CableJun 14, 2012
- PCDIQMay 14, 2012
- OC BASSApr 24, 2012
- Fiber OpticsSep 09, 2011
- HATT4Jul 06, 2011
- Connect Series Studio StandsMay 27, 2011
- Introducing the Whirlwind Mic Mute familyMay 05, 2011
- Introducing the Di2Apr 12, 2011
- 5.1 Precision Level ControlMar 17, 2011
- IsopodFeb 08, 2011
- Power LinkJan 21, 2011
- Whirlwind unveils a new standard in inline isolation transformersJan 19, 2011
- Whirlwind FX Lab releases the COMMANDER2Jan 19, 2011
- Whirlwind releases two new Direct BoxesJan 19, 2011
- Whirlwind drops the BombJan 19, 2011
- Whirlwind upgrades its Medusas lineJan 19, 2011
- Whirlwind unveils another world’s firstJan 19, 2011
- Whirlwind’s FX Lab releases two new pedal EQsJan 19, 2011