Whirlwind drops the Bomb
Whirlwind’s newest Bomb pedal levels expectations with 26dB of good old American boost, true bypass, a bright LED, and a 9V power input. BOOM!
“Behemoth, Over the top, Mother of all Boosts!
This power house of a pedal couldn't be simpler, one knob dials your volume boost from 1 to 11, which takes you from a gentle increase in volume and gain, for those subtle acoustic solos, all the way to eleven giving you as much boost as you can handle! The Bomb is also a great way to give your effects line a little added horse power to get the job done and drive your point home. Proof again, that big things definitively do come in small packages.
Check out our teaser video on the BOMB and get a 360 degree look at what 26 dB of good old American boost looks like.
- ES4 Digital SnakeMay 02, 2013
- APC (audio - power combo) SNAKESFeb 11, 2013
- DesignPRO SoftwareDec 28, 2012
- Introducing our new family of MULTISELECTORSJul 23, 2012
- Super Tour with Amphenol ConnectorsJul 09, 2012
- Battle Flex Fiber Optic CableJun 14, 2012
- PCDIQMay 14, 2012
- OC BASSApr 24, 2012
- Fiber OpticsSep 09, 2011
- HATT4Jul 06, 2011
- Connect Series Studio StandsMay 27, 2011
- Introducing the Whirlwind Mic Mute familyMay 05, 2011
- Introducing the Di2Apr 12, 2011
- 5.1 Precision Level ControlMar 17, 2011
- IsopodFeb 08, 2011
- Power LinkJan 21, 2011
- Whirlwind unveils a new standard in inline isolation transformersJan 19, 2011
- Whirlwind FX Lab releases the COMMANDER2Jan 19, 2011
- Whirlwind releases two new Direct BoxesJan 19, 2011
- Whirlwind drops the BombJan 19, 2011
- Whirlwind upgrades its Medusas lineJan 19, 2011
- Whirlwind unveils another world’s firstJan 19, 2011
- Whirlwind’s FX Lab releases two new pedal EQsJan 19, 2011