Introducing the Di2
A hard wired 2 channel DI
If you've ever wired a stage with multiple DIs, then you already love the DI2. The DI2 makes it easy to keep your stage clean, and eliminates the need for piles of mic cables to patch your DIs.
No more tracing a mic cable from the snake back to the DI to identify a channel, and no more cross-patching errors. The DI2's color-coding and
Snakeskin fanout make it easy to trace cables and identify exactly what's patched where. No more will you have to patch your stereo DIs one channel at a time. The DI2 makes it easy to wire your stage quickly, cleanly and accurately.
The DI2 is a hardwired version of our Director2, which combines features found on two of our DIRECTOR ® direct boxes in one unit. Perfect for converting unbalanced signals from stereo keyboards, acoustic guitar preamps, CD and tape players, computer sound cards, etc.
The DI2 uses the same professional grade TRHLM transformer found in the legendary Director. Standard lengths are 15', 25' and 50'.
- ES4 Digital SnakeMay 02, 2013
- APC (audio - power combo) SNAKESFeb 11, 2013
- DesignPRO SoftwareDec 28, 2012
- Introducing our new family of MULTISELECTORSJul 23, 2012
- Super Tour with Amphenol ConnectorsJul 09, 2012
- Battle Flex Fiber Optic CableJun 14, 2012
- PCDIQMay 14, 2012
- OC BASSApr 24, 2012
- Fiber OpticsSep 09, 2011
- HATT4Jul 06, 2011
- Connect Series Studio StandsMay 27, 2011
- Introducing the Whirlwind Mic Mute familyMay 05, 2011
- Introducing the Di2Apr 12, 2011
- 5.1 Precision Level ControlMar 17, 2011
- IsopodFeb 08, 2011
- Power LinkJan 21, 2011
- Whirlwind unveils a new standard in inline isolation transformersJan 19, 2011
- Whirlwind FX Lab releases the COMMANDER2Jan 19, 2011
- Whirlwind releases two new Direct BoxesJan 19, 2011
- Whirlwind drops the BombJan 19, 2011
- Whirlwind upgrades its Medusas lineJan 19, 2011
- Whirlwind unveils another world’s firstJan 19, 2011
- Whirlwind’s FX Lab releases two new pedal EQsJan 19, 2011